Thursday, April 11, 2013

MFTWSC119 Rock Star

 
 Here's my card for MFTWSC119.  I wanted to use this cute little MFT ALM Rock Star as I have had her for awhile and hadn't inked her up yet.  These papers from the Colorbox Hopscotch pad were perfect for a rock star. Love the colors in them.  All DSP papers are from this pad, except the music paper which is from Teresa Collins Noel Christmas pad.  The white card base is by Canvas Corp. 

I stamped the image with Mememto Tuxedo Black ink on X-Press It Blending Card from MFT, and colored her with Copics and Promarkers.  I cut her out and mounted her with foam dimensionals on the music oval cut with Spellbinder's Classic Ovals. I cut the black mat by hand.  The sentiment is from the same set and is cut out with a die from MFT LJD-Howdy Frames. I pen-stitched around the edges and also inked the edges to give it some definition.  The banner is cut with Verve's Pennant Trim die, and I added some gems as any rock star needs some bling.  The pink scallop panel, striped panel, and long black strip were all cut with MFT's Blueprint 1 dies. (I love this set and now they have Blueprints 2 also).

2 comments:

  1. far out teen card cut colors linda little

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card. love the colors and papers and how you colored up the ALM! it's rockin'!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.