Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Miss You for MFT182

MFTWSC182
I am playing along with the My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch Challenge #182 this week.  I rotated the sketch to fit my image.  I used this cute PI Wish You Were Here stamp that I got during my visit to the My Favorite Things Boutique this past Saturday (so much fun).  I stamped her in Mememto Tuxedo Black ink on X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics.I also used the Linen Background stamped in SU Pink Pirouette ink on my banners - it is a subtle effect.  The banners were cut with MFT Fishtail Flags Layers Stax die.  The card base is MFT Smooth White CS, the mats are SU Pretty In Pink. the blue DSP is SU Bashful Blue and the printed DSP is from DCWV Spring Mix Stack.  The image and sentiment panels are mounted with foam dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. This is just darling! Love the neat cloud and grass effects you did.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.