Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Welcome Precious Little One


I made this card for a good friend's daughter's baby shower this weekend.  She is expecting a boy.  The stork image is from a real old Close to My Heart stamp set, stamped in Mememto Tuxedo Black ink on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics and fussy cut.  It has several cute images and this one is perfect for a baby card.  The sentiment is from Verve's "To The Moon" set stamped in SU Baha Breeze ink, punched with a circle punch and matted on a Spellbinders Scalloped Circle die cut. I paper-pierced the scallops.  The DSP is from DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Boy 6x6 pad.  The card base is MFT Smooth White CS and the mats are SU Soft Sky CS.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. This is one of the sweetest baby cards I have seen on the net. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable little card! I love the sentiment too!
    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a sweet comment!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful stork and so perfect for this darling baby card! Hope you've been having a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious! Love the sweet stork & baby image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.