Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September Viva la Verve Week 3




This is my card for the Viva la Verve Week 3 sketch.  I use some old DCWV paper I had on my desk.  The card base is Coredinations Heavy White CS and the blue mats are from a Recollections pack.  The sentiment is from Verve Shining Star.  The panel is cut with Lil' Inkers Rounded Stitched Rectangles die.  The stars are cut with Verve Starry Die and are stamped with Versamark ink and Verve Seeing Stars set.    The sentiment panel is mounted with foam tape.
I love this sketch and will be using it again.

Verve has a great Autumn Sale going on now.  Check it out, they have some great products.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful take on the sketch, JoAnn! Love the colour combo and the lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors, JoAnn. I love the sentiment and how you've showcased it with the stitched piece and stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, JoAnn! Love all that blue matting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.