Sunday, April 24, 2016

Season's Greetings for Merry Monday

This is my second post today, please scroll down for my Christmas Card Challenges post.


This week's Merry Monday challenge was to use purple, silver and white on your Christmas card.  I was able to get my card done at the last minute so I am linking it up.
The card base and white panel are Coredinations Heavy White Card.  I used silver foil paper from Hobby Lobby and purple glitter paper from DCWV Glitzy Brights pad.  The silver scallop panel is cut with a die from MFT Blueprints 20.  Seasons Greetings is a Poppy Stamps die and the ornament is cut with SU Delicate Ornaments Thinlets die, mounted with foam tape.  The bow is a Memory Box die.  I don't remember the name of the embossing folder, it is an older one.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful ornament JoAnn! Love the embossed background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An elegant ornament, JoAnn! Love the way you've framed it! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ornament, JoAnn, & I love the dry embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!! Love your use of the ornament die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.